Keppel DC Singapore 4 is located in the Tampines Industrial Park A, within walking distance from Keppel DC Singapore 2 and Keppel DC Singapore 3.
Completed in 2017, KDC SGP 4 is a five-storey carrier-neutral and purpose-built facility providing data centre solutions, dedicated colocation suites, as well as 24/7 technical support to its clients.
Keppel DC Singapore 4 was designed and constructed with environmentally-friendly features. The facility has been certified with the BCA Green Mark Award (Platinum) and Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design (LEED) Gold Award since 2017.
In addition, KDC SGP 4 was certified to have fulfilled the requirements of the following:
- ANSI/TIA-942-B:2017 Rated-3
- BCA Green Mark (Platinum)
- bizSAFE Level Star
- ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental Management System)
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 (Information Security Management System)
- ISO/IEC 27701:2019 (Privacy Information Management System)
- ISO 37001:2016 Anti-Bribery Management System
- ISO 45001:2018 (Occupational Health and Safety Management System)
- ISO 46001:2019 (Water Efficiency Management System)
- ISO 50001:2018 (Energy Management System)
- ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management System)
- Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design (LEED) Gold Award
- SS 507:2015 (Provision of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- SS 564 Part-1:2020 Energy & Environment Management System